Designed by Frederic W. Goudy for Lanston in the early 1920s, based on original Garamond designs of 1540. “This new type was called Garamont (an acceptable alternate spelling) to distinguish it from other Garamonds on the market. (The other Garamonds on the market at that time were later confirmed to be the work of Jean Jannon.)” — LTC
Digitally revived by Jim Rimmer in 2001 and released in 2005.
Paper Sculpture by Paul McPharlin1944
- August Gauthier
- Paul McPharlin
Contributed by Stephen Coles