The Metrocard Project stemmed from an assignment to “create a deck of cards”. Even though the current Metrocard design has been around for years, it could use a little updating. The card gets so much exposure and should be something thoughtfully designed. Creating the cards is an experimental process – I found that the first few I made were very conventional and as the project progressed became more unusual. The purpose of the project is to show the many ways there are to design a better Metrocard and to promote better design within the city.
The Metrocard Project
Post a comment
More Fonts In Use
United States Science Exhibit1962
- United States Department of Commerce
Contributed by André Mora
Contribute to the Collection
Fonts in Use is a collaborative project. Create an account and submit your own work or other examples of typography.