Pavyers & Bullens
Merger of Benjamin Pavyer & Son and George Bullen & Co., doing business in London, England as Pavyers & Bullens Ltd. from 1904 to 1939 [MacMillan]. “Pavyer starting casting type in the 1820s; Bullen starting around 1840; them amalgamating around 1905, and ceasing just before WW2.” [The Free Presse] Also known as Pavyer & Bullen. Located at 11, Cromer Street in 1920 [The British Esperantist] and at Gray’s Inn Road in 1922 [Inland Printer].
Sort: Contribution Date ▼