Photo(s) by jo. Imported from Flickr on Jun 6, 2018.
Distribution warehouse of E. Schlesinger Leather Goods, Vienna, established in ca. 1968. The sign combines the bold brush script Contact by Helmut Matheis (1963) with inclined square caps that look like a modified Bank Gothic (1930). The initials are from Profil (1946). Contact’s relatively plain caps can also serve nicely in all caps.