This pamphlet was produced by the Max Metz hardware factory from Mannheim, Germany in 1914. The cover and a good deal of the interior are set in two weights of Ingeborg-Antiqua. This static roman with vertical contrast axis and rectangular serifs was designed by Friedrich W. Kleukens and first cast by the D.Stempel foundry in nearby Frankfurt/Main around 1911. Ingeborg-Antiqua included lower-waisted alternates for B, P, and R – the latter can be seen in use twice in the line “Fabrik für Eisenwaren”.
Some of the pages also feature a serif in the Romana/De Vinne genre. It appears to be Romanisch as issued from 1902 by the AG für Schriftgießerei und Maschinenbau from Offenbach, likewise in the vicinity of Mannheim. This face shouldn’t be confused with the earlier and more popular Romanisch by Schelter & Giesecke in Leipzig. Lastly, there’s a wide sans used for the header. This could be one of the many versions of Edel-Grotesk – although the S with horizontal terminals seems off.