A. W. Davis, manufacturer of carriages, wagons, and sleighs. No. 1523 North Salina Street, Syracuse, N.Y.
“Carriages” is set in caps from the original version of Raphael, an original design by the Central Type Foundry from around 1885. The interior shading was removed when Raphael was revived in 1974 at Compugraphic. The Tuscan with open shade used for “A. W. Davis” is Ornamented No. 1513, c. 1854, later also known as Bailey Shaded. The other typefaces on this business card from ca. 1900 are unidentified.